Pinatos ko na ren tong questionnaire survey na to :)Maligayang sentenaryo, UP! Ang galing mo!
1. Student number?
College of Mass Communication. Diliman Campus.
3. Ano ang course mo?
BA Broadcast Communication
4. Nag-shift ka ba o na-kickout?
I stuck to it. Broad Comm through and through.
5. Saan ka kumuha ng UPCAT?
BA (College of Business Administration) Building. Ako ang pinakaunang dumating – at 4AM ata. I slept sa car and when I woke up, kehaba na ng pila. Balewala, haha :))
6. Favorite GE subject?
Most of my first year subjects: Comm 1, Soc Sci 1, Kas 1. STS din, kase I only had to go for the attendance.
8. Saan ka nag-aabang ng hot guy/girl sa UP?
Hmmm… that was never a hobby, interestingly.
9. Favorite prof(s)
Ma’am Rose Feliciano – BC 101 (Radio Production)
Ma’am Evelyn David – BC 121 (TV Production) and BC130 (Program Planning and Development)
Señora Carmen and Maita de Ventanilla (Span 1&2, French 1&2)
Ariandne Morta (Italian 10)
10. Pinaka-ayaw na GE subject.
Com 2. By virtue of our professor. I used to sleep through Soc Sci 2 pero that was because it was an 8.30AM class.
11. Kumuha ka ba ng Wed or Sat classes?
Never took Saturday classes. Wednesdays kase dun lang available yung gusto kong professors. But even when I didn’t have a class, I went on all weekdays… for tambay.
12. Nakapag-field trip ka ba?
Yes. For class projects, pero none of those official class ones, like sa PI 100. My thesis was like a field-trip all over Mindanao.
13. Naging CS ka na ba or US sa UP?
Yup! First sem ko. Then I went over to the dark side. My average usually made it, but I was not qualified for CS/US na dahil sa ROTC (I only went during my first sem, freshman year).
14. Ano ang Org/Frat/Soro mo?
Broad Ass! The UP-CMC Broadcasting Association.
15. Saan ka tumatambay palagi?
Mass Comm Veranda. Sa old green Rav4 ko, wherever I could park it.
16. Dorm, Boarding house, o Bahay?
I rented room 604 in Loyola Heights Condominium sa Esteban Abada in Katips. Stayed there all 4 years of undergrad, all 2 years of law school… Until na-carnapan ako.
17. Kung walang UPCAT test at malaya kang nakapili ng kurso mo sa UP, ano yun?
On the UPCAT form, Broadcast Communication was the one that appealed to me the most. I was lucky to get into my first choice of course and campus.
18. Sino ang pinaka-una mong nakilala sa UP?
Aside from my HS classmate na si Kristel na blockmate ko ren, si Concep Mendoza. Within the same hour, in the wrong classroom, Alexa Porto, Joni Mosatalla and Mark Carballo – original six ng Council. (Peace, Forsyth, Jean! Hehe)
19. First play na napanood mo sa UP?
Hmmm…. I dunno. First movie na lang sa FC: “Total Eclipse” about Rimbaud and Verlaine, starring Leonardo diCaprio and some guy whose last name was Thewlis (the guy who played Remus Lupin in the Harry Potter movies)
20. Name the 5 most conyo orgs in UP
Most people think Broad Ass is coño, though hindi naman talaga. I didn’t care much about the others.
21. Name 5 of the coolest orgs/frats/soro in UP.
Broad Ass. Of the others, I’d’ve loved to be part of UP Pep Squad – not really because I can cheerdance – cool lang talaga sila.
22. May frat/soro bang nag-recruit sa yo?
24. Masaya ba sa UP?
Pinakamasaya sa UP.
25. Nakasama ka na ba sa rally?
Yup! Erap Resign! And eventually, EDSA Dos – which happened on the week we were doing most of the key interviews for our thesis. The day we interviewed Angelo Reyes, kinabukasan, nag-step down sya sa pagiging AFP Chief of Staff.
26. Ilang beses ka bumoto sa Student Council
27. Name at least 5 leftist groups in UP
Stand UP, LFS, atbp.
28. Pinangarap mo rin bang mag-laude nung freshman ka?
Not so much pinangarap as in-expect. Haha angas! In the end, summa…bit lang. Hehe.
29. Kanino ka pinaka-patay sa UP?
Hmmm… Some person I used to see in Starbucks 🙂
30. Kung di ka UP, anong school ka?
La Salle siguro, cause most of my Zobel classmates went there. But I was gung ho on going to UP. I didn’t have a specific reason… I was just drawn to it. Now, I can’t imagine myself having gone somewhere else.